Need a print-friendly version of this graphic arts resume? Click here.
Dedicated Graphic Artist with more than 10 years of progressive accomplishment in the creative design industry.
Self-starter, exhibiting high work ethic, dedication, integrity and competence. Personable team player, able to meet challenges and provide solutions in a timely manner. Demonstrates effective communication skills. Works well with diverse groups. Motivated achiever, dedicated to excellence in service and building relationships.
Professional Graphic Arts and Illustration Experience
- Maintain freelance business by handling contracts, invoicing, promotion, website maintenance; also creating art & design for clients under tight deadlines and staying on budget.
- Clients include: Lionsgate Films, Touchstone Home Entertainment, HorrorHound Magazine, Circus Of Dead Squirrels, SC HIV Council, Call the Cops! Ltd, The Free Times and Sony Home Entertainment.
Dino Rentos Studio
- Design large format artwork & graphics for cardboard & foam prop products.
- Create website graphics & develop promotional/marketing materials.
- Manage & maintain large company art database.
- Oversee daily printing of large format graphics for client orders using Canon Image Prograf iPF800 & W8400 printers.
- Review specs & prep customer supplied artwork for production.
- Communicate & work closely with individual customers on their orders, customer service agents with client inquiries, and with production department on order specifics.
- Designed artwork for (& created) individual headwear product lines, utilizing current fashion and marketing trends.
- Created logo and packaging design for customer and company product lines.
- Produced advertising collateral (large scale advertising, poster design, promotional video, and other marketing materials).
- Communicated & collaborated with art department, overseas production, sales department and customers while completing projects under tight deadlines.
Savannah College Of Art and Design
Bachelor Of Fine Arts in Illustration
Programs used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Fireworks CS6, Adobe InDesign CC, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel
Design skills: typesetting, logo design, poster design, branding/identity, package design, patent design, project management
Art skills: book & editorial illustration, conceptual development, rendering & sketching, storyboarding
Illustration Clients Include
Blue Marble Industries
Circus Of Dead Squirrels
Columbia, SC Free Times
Dino Rentos Studios
Dutton Polygraph Services
Please contact us if you’d like to work together.